With our busy schedules in life, where we are constantly engaged in ensuring that our children and students have all the essentials covered such as food, shelter, and good education. We forget that they require us to ignite a spark of desire in them to succeed, to strive to be what they want to be. Adults are aware of self-help resources for many years now. But how can you as a teacher or guardian be good role models, stay motivated, and get your children involved? Introduction to effective habits and empowering techniques can help children learn responsibility, gain confidence, and make healthy choices from an early age.
Manifesting of what you want in life is a conscious and co-creative process. Children are known for having insatiable desires and to directly involve them in the Law of Attraction experience can be rewarding and fulfilling. Some aspects that can be learned:
- Honoring genuine needs and setting achievable goals
- Visualizing success by describing how you would think, feel, and act if your "wish" came true
- Working with the Universe to bring about your goal and following inner guidance
- Surrendering the situation and having patience with the process
- Expressing gratitude for all that you have, all that you are, and all that you receive
SELF HEALING PRACTICE AND SKILLS
One of the biggest concerns for teachers & caregivers today is the student’s acceptable behavior while dealing with anxieties, fears, emotions, peer pressures, and educational pressures. The Students can gain the following benefits from Self Healing
- Enhances relaxation, sleep and helps to maintain calm and balance.
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), we use Reiki actively to heal the negative energy associated with the traumas that are causing the child's behavioral problems.
- It promotes creativity as well as improves the ability to focus and concentrate.
- It encourages empathy and develops a sense of connection to people and other living things.
- It will show them how to deal with stress.
- Can help deal and pacify certain emotional and physical issues.